Sunday, January 11, 2015

Popcorn Crochet?

As I have mentioned I am working on a crochet along with my friend Suzanne.  I am not loving the crochet as much as knitting.  I like crochet, but I never come home at night and say, "Yay, I can't wait to crochet."  However, most nights I do come home with the expressed goal to knit.  Once I finish the blue horizon afghan, I will only be hooking as needed.

Pay No Attention to the Stray Knitting Needles Next to the Blocks
I have crocheted 8 textured bluebells square, 20 cornered grannies, and now 16 popcorn flower squares.  I have 20 more begonia squares to do.    I have been taking a break on the crochet and working on some knitting projects before facing the begonias. I have promised after the next knitting project to go back to the crochet.

In the meantime I am knitting and working on moving.  One day in the future I will be moved into the new house.  Until then I am going through books, recycling 5 years worth of Vanity Fair, and wondering why I thought moving was a good idea.

No comments: