Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Building Block #9 or Twist to the Left

Being a left leaning person, you would think I would like a stitch called left twist, but I did not.  I followed the directions, I swear I did, and watched the youtube video over and over to be sure.  However, I think this stitch looks like I messed up my knitting.  I know that building block #9 might look better when I block it (blocking the block), but I am doubtful.  I will say it is a lovely shade of green. 



On second look, I think part of the problem is that we are looking at the back of the block, but trust me the front looks only slightly better.


Because this is block #9, I have started to think about how I am going to put the blocks together.  I am thinking about knitting everything together.  I even bought some grey yarn to do it.  I like the grey, I am just not quite sure how I will accomplish this task.  I do know I will obsess about this decision from now until January.  And with that, 3 more blocks to go.

A sample of my colors laid out with the grey.


No comments: