Sunday, June 22, 2014

Not Forgotten

Sorry not to have blogged.  I have had so many things I have thought to blog about, but not blogged.  We have been house hunting, I have been obsessively cake hunting, Baby Sis has moved to town, and Pride is just around the corner. Much busyness. 

Finally, had some tough days with father's day last week and my dad's birthday tomorrow.  Still learning to cope.  Will catch up with my blog soon.

In the meantime, here are photos of details from some of the Cakeway to the West.  Because it is my obsession.

Katy Trail Cake in St Charles
Koi fish swimming on the side of the Grant's Farm Cake
Loved the Elephant on the side of the Eads Bridge cake
Praying Mantis on top of the City Museum Cake
Angriest Dove I have ever seen on the base the Christ Church Cathedral Cake

No comments: